Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Azumi Harusaki



So I need to prepare you guys a little for my posts the next several months, as they are going to change a little bit. As I've mentioned before, I have a huge list I created - so big I could populate this site for years. At this point though the list is completely disorganized and it's becoming harder and harder to locate the true gems. In the interest of time, I'm just going to start going down my list in order. That means that while I will always try to feature women that I HOPE you will like, there are going to be a few more disappointments than usual, since I am going to start breaking down this list in order instead of searching through it like crazy every time I am trying to make a post in order to find someone I know people will like.

That said, Azumi Harusaki is amazing and I love everything about her. Maybe one of my favorite Japanese models I've uncovered. Just because there may be a few more disappointments than usual doesn't mean they're all going to be disappointing.

Stats:

Age: 24
Height: 5'3
Ethnicity: Japanese
Located: Tokyo

Photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment